Help with my CAMaster Panther!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Help with my CAMaster Panther!

Hello all, first off I love this forum and the help and inspiration it brings to others it is truly a great tool and I am hoping it can help me out here. I have a big church project and need my machine for 80% of the project but all of a sudden it seems my cnc decided to start acting funny. At random times during a cut it will just stop and the error message it gives is "servos not enabled" I thought my shop was underpowered maybe but I literally shut my entire house down to wherer I was maybe using 30 amps at best and my shop had full power and it still happened. I thought maybe it was sometime that was occurring due to EMI so I bought a ferrite filter to go on the power cable. (It isnt here yet but will be saturday) But now as I have troubleshooted it further I think it has something to do with the little black box that controls the z servo on the circuit board? Also, it sometimes makes me reinitialize like 3 times. I will turn it on initialize then move it then reset xy for a new part and it makes me reinitialize again. I have attached two pictures. One when everything is good and ready to cut and one how it looks after the servos trip. The top (of the 4) little black box w the red led is what is clicking on and off at times and seems like what is the problem or in line w the problem. Please help guys
    Good
    IMG-4430.jpg
    bad
    IMG-4431.jpg

I saw a post on here where one of those little black boxes went bad and tech support had him rewire to one of the free boxes below...anybody know anything about this?

Comment

Sounds like it may be a loose wiring connection. I would check the wiring on the control board, cable connections as well.
      Stinger II SR44 with servos
      Recoil Prep
      3KW spindle
      7 Watt Laser
      Pro Option Pack
      Hand Held Keypad
      T-Slot Table with Hurricane Vacuum.
      Aspire 10.5
      WinCnc

Comment

Working...
      X