No announcement yet.

Stinger I Y axis problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good sign if it's tight. Have you cut any parts and measured that they come out as expected?
    Fixing machines and making sawdust.
    SW side of Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Guylaro View Post
      Could a stepper motor or something in the electronics cause this? Mechanically everything seems perfectly fine. -Guy
      Yes, Its looks perfectly fine. Can you share more detail.
      T-shirt Design Software | Magento Product Designer

Comment

Pay close attention to Gary Campbell's suggestions. He builds CNC machines and was the head of the production department at Camaster for quite some time. When Gary speaks, I listen.
        Steve
        Laser crosshair
        Wireless Pendant
        Aspire 10.5

Comment

Fwiw

I have a Stinger 1 and it is three years old and I just finished checking mine and no issues. I did find my laser is 1.76mm out on the Y axis which is an easy fix and nothing to do with your problem. Otherwise I am right on the money. I do have a vacuum phenolic table otherwise they are the same machines.

I wanted to let you know that these machines are accurate to the mm. There are others on here you are much smarter than me with more experience. I don't have anything else to offer.

You did force me to check which is good so thank you. I am sure support folks will figure it out just keep working with them. I know it is frustrating check this and that but troubleshooting over the phone is difficult as well. I have been on both ends. Stay with it.
          Keith Hyde, Winchester, VA
          2016 Stinger 1, 1.7KW HF Spindle HSD
          Performance Package Pro, Vac, lathe, Aspire 10
          Former Marine and retired Seabee Master Chief.
          Furniture is my hobby not my vocation.
          hyde.consulting@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
          X