Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, there appears to be no way to set an avatar. Perhaps this is a side effect from moving to VBBS 5.5? The FAQ just says to hover over the avatar, but that never provides an update link. Any suggestions?
    Panther ATC

Click on your name in the upper, right corner of the screen and select "Profile" from the dropdown menu. You should see something like this and if you are permitted. to change your avatar, you should see the ability right there next to the default one:

CH-Avitar-Profile.jpg
    ---
    Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
    Festool "a good collection"
    Stubby - lathe
    Oneida Cyclone
    more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
    Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
    Located Bucks County PA

Comment

Thanks for the graphic Jim. You are probably right on track saying that we might not be able to edit our Avatar's. At least that is the case for me. Not that I ever thought about checking it out until today.
      Charlie L
      Stinger II, 48 by 48, 1.7 kW Spindle, FTC + Laser + Recoil + Vacuum, July 2012
      WinCNC 2.5.03, Aspire, PhotoVCarve, Windows 7 Pro SP1

Comment

Yeah thats the same as the fAQ instructions. I guess its disabled.
        Panther ATC

Comment

Working...
        X