Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinger II SR-44 FOR SALE

Hi Guys,

Purchased this Stinger II a few years back for my sign business. It's been a great machine and is in excellent condition other than cosmetically a few drops of paint on the body and some screw holes in the table that went through the spoil-board. Runs perfect and I have only used it for light use cutting letters, and sign panels out of high density urethane and medium density overlay sign plywood.

I am located in Carefree, Arizona, just north of Scottsdale/Phoenix. Only reason I am selling this is because I am going to be moving cross country in a couple months and the cost and logistics of moving it is just too much.

I just put a new router on the machine a few months ago. I am selling the SR-44, the computer and monitor which has WIN CNC for controlling the router, and an additional computer and monitor which has Aspire software and V Carve pro, along with some other CNC programs and 3D clipart for designing, and all of my router bits. It is equipped with emergency stop, and the metal touch top plate. If interested I would be happy to demonstrate the machine and help anyone learn the basics upon purchase. I would also be happy to send any videos of it operating or additional pictures if interested. I currently have it mounted on pallets ready to go, but still have it fully operational and functional. 48"x48" work area.

Please text me at 480-205-3139 or email monkion@yahoo.com
    PRICE REDUCED *** $7,500 ***

Last edited by monkion; 07-13-2021, 11:33 AM.

PRICE REDUCED- $8,250.00

I am reducing the price. Please let me know if you are interested. Stinger II machine along with two computers and monitors with Aspire and Win CNC, along with all of my router bits. Machine has been lightly used and carefully maintained.

Comment

Price reduced again: $7,500.00

Comment

Just wondering if this machine ever sold?

Comment

Is this still for sale??
          Jeff McCandless
          McCandless Custom Woodworks
          Stinger I 24
          Aspire 8.5

Comment

Working...
          X