2015 Camaster Stinger II 4x4 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2015 Camaster Stinger II 4x4 for sale

I have a 2015 Stinger II, not using it consistently anymore and it's been sitting in the garage. Wife is ready to get rid of it, and I guess I am too. I only fire it up about every 2-3 months lately. It has a lot of bells and whistles, cost a bit over 21k new. It will take planning to load it. It can be transported with an open trailer. I will include various collets; expensive bits; the original (fully functional) control hardware and the Vetric software, which I can port to a computer for you. It's a fairly simple process, and I can provide instructions so you can do it as many times as you want. I've put it on 5 PC's over the years. The price is $15k.

Stinger II CNC Router: - 48" x 48" x 6" Cutting Area - Standard 3 axis (Dual Drive on Y) High Definition NEMA 34 650 oz Microstep Drive System - Router On\Off Via G Code and Control PC - Sealed MDF Tabletop - Hiwin Bearings And Rails On All Axes - Dust Hood - E-Stop - Z Touch Pad - Limit Switches On All Axes With Soft Limits - Welded Frame - Aspire Software by Vectric - WinCNC Windows PC-Based CNC Control System W/ PC, Keyboard, Mouse, & Flat LCD Monitor - Upgrade to a 1.7 KW (2.27 HP) High Frequency Spindle from HSD (ER 25) ** A Counter Balance is recommended to assist in the Z axis spindle motion - Stinger II Indexing Lathe ..Up to 48' long turns with 10' Diameter. Threaded shaft on Headstock. - The Stinger Performance Package - Plus. Includes the following upgrades (Save $190) - Fast Tool Change (FTC) - Laser Cross Hair for quickly set your job home and zero out your X and Y - Counter Balance to assist in the Z axis router/spindle motion - INCRA T-Slot System: Includes 5 Rails & 4 Clamps
    Attached Files

Nice looking machine well set great price
    James McGrew
    CAMaster ATC 508
    The principle of Measure twice cut once has not been replaced by a CNC

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
    https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ

fixed 4-27-2020

Comment

Thanks James. It's a crying shame it doesn't get much use, and it's only fair to give the wife space to park her car out of the rain. I can also be contacted directly at 251-525-1396.

Comment

Working...
      X