Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hobbyist use only stinger 2 cnc with recoil and cyclone vacuum

12k firm.

2018 fully loaded camaster stinger 2 cnc router. With black box cyclone vacuum system. 5hp hsd spindle. New never used laser engraving module kit , spare parts and maintenance kit, ftc system , remote pendant , recoil cnc lathe attachment never used , Much more. Very low use router. Hobbyist environment use only. But capable of production. I have all documentation where I purchased it new. It was disconnected today May 4th and is ready for a new home. Over 27,000 new for everything Reasonable cash offers only. No trades. Located in Smithville ms 38870. Can assist with loading. Pricing it to move asap

$12k firm

More pics can be taken if needed. Never a single issue with this machine.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Last edited by Dozier1978; 06-14-2024, 03:13 PM.

I went ahead and posted my firm price instead of a higher price with best offer as I originally posted. If you know these machines. This is a deal especially since it includes the recoil. The vacuum. And the laser engraver. Setting my new router up this week. No room
    for this one

Comment

PRICE DROP!! 12k gets it all. Can’t deal with Facebook anymore. Between scammers and liars. Hoping someone here will pick up a hell of a deal on all this. Need it out of my way asap.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dozier1978; 06-14-2024, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Final price drop ! Everything for 12k cash picked up. Yes it includes the vacuum. The recoil. The laser. Etc etc. it’s unhooked and ready to load out. Crazy deal and huge loss on this. But that’s gonna be great for someone.

Comment

Hi
          is this still for sale ?

Comment

Creative561. Yes. It is.

Comment

Still available. Pm me and I can give you my phone number to call or FaceTime I’m ready to move this thing out of my way. 12000 takes it all.

Comment

Working...
              X