Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.Blair View Post

Just called, the only option is the $1500 fee. Unbelievably frustrated
    I was on the same communication this morning with Mr McGrew and Camaster leadership and it was indicated clearly that hourly assistance was available for a fee in addition to the full ongoing support offer you were quoted as the new owner of a used machine.
    ---
    Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
    Festool "a good collection"
    Stubby - lathe
    Oneida Cyclone
    more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
    Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
    Located Bucks County PA

Comment

" recently a fellow bought a Machine with the intent of flipping it and expected CM to bring it up to speed so he could make some money at their expense."

Not a fair assessment of the problems this machine was having or my intent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Becker View Post

I was on the same communication this morning with Mr McGrew and Camaster leadership and it was indicated clearly that hourly assistance was available for a fee in addition to the full ongoing support offer you were quoted as the new owner of a used machine.
        What is the fee for hourly assistance? It was never offered to me either.

Comment

The rate was not discussed; you'll have to call into tech support and ask directly.
          ---
          Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
          Festool "a good collection"
          Stubby - lathe
          Oneida Cyclone
          more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
          Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
          Located Bucks County PA

Comment

The goal of this forum is and always had been owner to owner support not a sales agent for the company. Ease adhere to thus policy or I will remove post otherwise. This is the largest cnc forum for a.specific machine
            James McGrew
            CAMaster ATC 508
            The principle of Measure twice cut once has not been replaced by a CNC

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
            https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ

fixed 4-27-2020

Comment

Working...
            X