Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy
    replied
    No James I bought the machine direct from CAMaster in 2012. It seems to be working now. I can initialize and the coordinates are accurate. I am going to give it the acid test in the morning. I am wondering if it wasn't the cold that caused the problems. We have had some bitterly cold weather here.

Leave a comment:

• james mcgrew
    replied
    Kathy is this the machine Joesph B had built

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_L
    replied
    Kathy,
    On the stinger II the Y switches are on both posts nearest the Y0 end of the machine. Kind of underneath the bed. At least that is the case for my 2012 machine.
    On the X gantry, there is one switch on the bottom of the two plates holding the X Stepper and transmission. Near the black rack.
    The Z switch is on the top of the Z gantry assembly.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Well, water pipes seem to be running now so I am back to the cnc problem. Not the best way to start out the year, but it could be worse. I am going down not to make sure everything is tight. I am still wanting to know where all of the limit switches are located. is there one a third of the way down the table on the x?
    I cannot locate?

Leave a comment:

• Jim Becker
    replied
    Per my answer in your other thread, shut everything down and reseat all connectors including the WinCNC card in the computer. If things do not resolve, you're going to want to troubleshoot with Camster support when they reopen after the holiday.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    started a topic reset cordinates

reset cordinates

Is there a way to reset the cordinates? Perhaps a code you can type in so that you can move the spindle to where you want it? Mine thinks home is somewhere in the middle of the table. x=6 and y=18 Hope everyone is having a Happy NewYears Eve. Appreciate any feedback on this. Thank you Kathy btw I am using WIN CNC .
Working...
X