Run time error 76

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Run time error 76

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING IT (FREE VERSION)

This is my problem: I write down the dimensions IT APPEARS RUN TIME ERROR 76 (PATH NOT FOUND) AND CLOSE THE PROGRAM, ANY HELP?

You will probably need to provide a bit more info in order to get some help.

What application are using, what function are you trying to perform when you get the error, etc. You might also want to attach a picture to your post showing the error message as well.
    Chris Albright

Stinger SR23, Porter Cable 2.25 hp
    Vacuum Table
    Z-Plate / Laser
    WinCNC
    Aspire 8.5

Comment

Cabinet parts pro

Its cabinet parts pro the trial version i just cannot start as soon i type a dimension it appears and close the program

Comment

Sounds like something with the settings is missed up. You can restore the default settings by going to help then about. When the about window opens click the reset button. I hope this helps.

Comment

In the free version the reset button does not appear... It appears but you cannot click it...

Comment

Excellent software, we ran 120 sheets with it since Monday, My crew have finally caught on !!
            James McGrew
            CAMaster ATC 508
            The principle of Measure twice cut once has not been replaced by a CNC

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
            https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ

fixed 4-27-2020

Comment

What language do you have Windows Set to?

Comment

Windows in spanish

Spanish is in spanish i am from mexico

Comment

Is there something i could do

I dont know is there something i could doto fix the language problem and run the program am really interested...

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    I am Carlos, Costa Rica.

I have an office furniture manufacturer company and use two CNC routers. I intend to buy another machine but I find intutivo nesting software.

I'm trying to test the free version and the same happens to Dubrias occurs.
                    I tried it with three computers, windos xp, 7 and 8.1. (spanish versions)

Same problem (Run Time Error 76)

Honestly I care very much the software because I believe we can quickly prepare files for nesting G-code without having to go through the process of CAD drawing, but I try before I buy the license.

Any suggestions?

Comment

I think this issue is resolved I just uploaded an updated version that should correct the issue. http://www.cabinetpartspro.com/Downl...tPartsFree.exe

Please download and try again. If you still have any issues you can email me at info@cabinetpartspro.com

Ryan

Comment

Working...
                      X