How to download wincnc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • How to download wincnc

Long story short. Computer went to crap and I had to erase and format. How do I download the software and hardware to get my stinger back up and running?

Call support.
    Pete
    -
    2021 Stinger I SR-24, 1kW Spindle
    Performance Pkg w/Gantry Lift, FTC
    Phenolic Top, Storm Vac, JTech Laser
    VCarve Pro 10.5

Comment

Yes, you need to speak with Camaster support. While you can download the generic WinCNC from the WinCNC site, it's not setup for your Camaster machine. There's a lot of customization required to account for the specific configuration of any given CNC machine and without a backup (which you really, really, really need to keep...) you will not have any of the configuration files, etc., that your Camaster machine needs to operate properly. This isn't a Camaster thing...it's a WinCNC (or any other controller) thing.
      ---
      Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
      Festool "a good collection"
      Stubby - lathe
      Oneida Cyclone
      more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
      Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
      Located Bucks County PA

Comment

Gladius, not good. May I suggest that when you get it up and running correctly that you backup the hard drive to a clean new hard drive and store it somewhere safe for just such an emergency. The recommendation to call support is your best and probably only option at this point.
        Keith Hyde, Winchester, VA
        2016 Stinger 1, 1.7KW HF Spindle HSD
        Performance Package Pro, Vac, lathe, Aspire 10
        Former Marine and retired Seabee Master Chief.
        Furniture is my hobby not my vocation.
        hyde.consulting@comcast.net

Comment

Thank you, they remotes in and added the files. Took about 3 min.

Comment

Working...
          X