WINCNC Initilization Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WINCNC Initilization Issue

First up, I am a newbie, three weeks in. I am experiencing a Y axis deviation of .01/inch per inch. Other words, in a six inch project, I have a .06 inch deviation on the second tool path. Running a test by carving two circles in two different tool paths with a .25/inch offset, the offset was off by .06/inch with a six inch circle. I discovered (with some help) that if I re-initialized after each toolpath, this virtually eliminated the problem. I do have a tech support appointment in two weeks (out of country), however I have to believe I am not the only individual to experience this issue. Any ideas? There has been no dust collection connected, no static detected. Machine is solid, checked all gearing and wiring.

Camaster Stinger 1

Reducing Static from Dust Collection - CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC
    Gary Campbell
    Servo Control Upgrades
    GCnC411@gmail.com
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1/videos

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary logic, and those who don't"

Comment

Thanks Gary for the reference. I did not have dust collection hooked up on my text, however, a great reminder for me to ground my system before attaching the cnc to it.

Comment

Working...
      X