Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beemerrin
    replied
    15 years active duty Air Force--now Space Force. I stumbled on this and had to post the obvious challenge:

Where's the Space Force board!?

Leave a comment:

• cewoodworking
    replied
    very nice!

Leave a comment:

• fcfoley
    replied
    Steve, very nice web site, I saved it as a favorite. Thanks for sharing your cribbage design and your informative web site.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie178
    replied
    Good morning everyone , in light of our upcoming holiday that we will be celebrating with friends and family,cookouts,horseshoes and fireworks. I wanted to take a moment to thank the individuals responsible for this celebration and that's our Veterans and active members of the United States Military. I've redesigned a new website , attached a Blog to it and have done my best to add good content for my fellow CNC enthusiast to enjoy. The military cribbage boards are again at everyone's finger tips for a free download so please enjoy. The link will be to an off site download page and I promise you no SPAM or any other crazy non-sense like that. Just enjoy and share and of course God Bless America !

http://www.littlelittlewoodshop.com/#!downloads/pu4yw

Thank You all & have a great 4th of July

Steve

Leave a comment:

• adirondak5
    replied
    Very nice , thank you Steve !

Leave a comment:

• Stevie178
    replied
    Alrighty then , even after running these files through WinZip our friendly up-loader is still telling me the file system is too large so this is what I'm gonna do for anyone who wants a copy of these .crv files. I'll attach a link to the shops personal email account and let me know what you want either Army or Navy and I'll email it to you .

steve@littlelittlewoodshop.com

Steve

Leave a comment:

• pappybaynes
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevie178 View Post
    Well Thank you all and enjoy but I'll have to compress the other two boards down since their files are too large . To our Veterans in this forum my utmost regards and respect to you Ladies & gentlemen . My wife and I are both from Army families with a lot of lifers so we have seen plenty of sacrifice , and heard many of stories .
    Steve, thanks from the southern part of NH...I'll wait for the Army crv...Army vet here...Thanks to all for YOUR service!

Leave a comment:

• Stevie178
    replied
    Well Thank you all and enjoy but I'll have to compress the other two boards down since their files are too large . To our Veterans in this forum my utmost regards and respect to you Ladies & gentlemen . My wife and I are both from Army families with a lot of lifers so we have seen plenty of sacrifice , and heard many of stories .

Leave a comment:

• fcfoley
    replied
    Very nice work Steve, AF Retired, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Thanks Steve

We are a navy family for generations. Very nice work.
    Kathy

Leave a comment:

• Bob Walters
    replied
    Awesome, Thank You

Leave a comment:

• neal_meyers_jr
    replied
    Very nice work....USN here.

Leave a comment:

• james mcgrew
    replied
    Nice Work !!!!

USN Vet here !

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Page
    replied
    Probably a file size limit issue.

Those look great.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie178
    replied
    Not quit sure why 2 of the .CRV files did not upload but will try again later guys .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X