Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SignFinishing101 Saskatchewan

Well, it's in the history books.
    Photos were taken before all the projects were finished. Awesome group ....
    The fellow concentrating on his project in the 2nd photo is a regular here on this forum. I leave you to figure it out. A hint ..... he builds some really awesome furniture!
    Attached Files
    TR
    www.trmacsigns.com
    CAMaster MC4836 named Jemima
    Aspire 3.5
    Mach3
    CoreldrawX3

'Glad you had a great session out in SK! And yea...that fellow does do nice work of all kinds.
    ---
    Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
    Festool "a good collection"
    Stubby - lathe
    Oneida Cyclone
    more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
    Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
    Located Bucks County PA

Comment

I don't know, that guy looks like a hack!

Great class Rodger! I really enjoyed the weekend and learned some new skills which I'm excited to put to the test. I highly recommend learning anything Rodger is willing to teach!

It was a great environment as well, with 'Paint the Prairies' going on at the same time. Fantastic meeting all that talent in one place!
      Russell Crawford
      Cobra 408 ATC with recoil
      Alberta, Canada
      www.cherryleaf-rustle.com

Comment

Looks like fun. Can't wait to meet up with some of you guys in November in Ga. The 100+ degree days should be gone by then. ;)
        Wes
        Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook
        Steel 5X10 Panther
        5Hp ATC spindle with 8 tool carousel
        WinCNC
        VcarvePro 9.5
        15Hp FPZ vacuum, phenolic plenum

Comment

Wes, the Savannah class won't be until early February. No choice . The Suffolk VA class will be the weekend before Thanksgiving. I have a very short window of opportunity in there when I can get US Medical Insurance. If everything goes well, in Mid August, 2020, I'll be insurable all the time. I'm fine right now, but try telling a &*^%#$ insurance company that.
          TR
          www.trmacsigns.com
          Aspire 3.5
          Mach3
          CoreldrawX3

Comment

Really wish We could have made it. I know both events are a good time. Looking at the pictures I can almost taste the "Thinner" and smell the brush cleaners...
            Last edited by neal_meyers_jr; 07-09-2019, 01:07 PM.
            https://www.camheads.org/core/images...464%5B1%5D.gif Owner with Recoil

Neal Meyers Jr
            Guyton Ga
            Aspire 4.0, WinCNC, Rhino, Autocad.

Comment

Roger,

Sorry to hear that, was really looking forward to the Savannah class in November
              John

Stinger SR23, 1.7KW
              Storm Vacuum, performance
              package, Epilog Helix
              Aspire 8.5, coral draw 7

Comment

Hopefully Feb 2020
                https://www.camheads.org/core/images...464%5B1%5D.gif Owner with Recoil

Neal Meyers Jr
                Guyton Ga
                Aspire 4.0, WinCNC, Rhino, Autocad.

Comment

Update

Just so everyone knows, the SF101 class this past weekend at Somerton Ridge Hardwoods will be the last ..... at least in this format. I'll be 65 in January, & I'm ditching the stuff in which the stress outweighs the reward. Organizing & promoting classes is in this category ..... actually, right near the top!

I'm not saying I'll never teach again .... don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that wholesale changes need to be made. I'll keep you all "in the loop" if I feel there's anything any of you might find worthwhile.

For the record, this has nothing to do with my health..... I'm fine. I'm not retiring, either.... just "cleaning up", one might say.

As for those who've taken my class, especially those who have used some of their newfound knowledge to improve their work, it has been a pleasure.

TR
                  TR
                  www.trmacsigns.com
                  Aspire 3.5
                  Mach3
                  CoreldrawX3

Comment

I really enjoyed the class, Rodger. Learned a lot of really useful stuff. I'm glad I managed to make it there.

And Chris has a really drool-worthy setup...
                    Gary
                    2018 Stinger II SR-44, 1.7kW Spindle, Performance Premium, Recoil, Gantry Lift, Cyclone
                    Fusion 360
                    Aspire

Comment

Working...
                    X