Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVE2000
    replied
    I really enjoyed the class, Rodger. Learned a lot of really useful stuff. I'm glad I managed to make it there.

And Chris has a really drool-worthy setup...

Leave a comment:

• T.R.MacMunn
    replied
    Update

Just so everyone knows, the SF101 class this past weekend at Somerton Ridge Hardwoods will be the last ..... at least in this format. I'll be 65 in January, & I'm ditching the stuff in which the stress outweighs the reward. Organizing & promoting classes is in this category ..... actually, right near the top!

I'm not saying I'll never teach again .... don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that wholesale changes need to be made. I'll keep you all "in the loop" if I feel there's anything any of you might find worthwhile.

For the record, this has nothing to do with my health..... I'm fine. I'm not retiring, either.... just "cleaning up", one might say.

As for those who've taken my class, especially those who have used some of their newfound knowledge to improve their work, it has been a pleasure.

TR

Leave a comment:

• neal_meyers_jr
    replied
    Hopefully Feb 2020

Leave a comment:

• jdonaldson
    replied
    Roger,

Sorry to hear that, was really looking forward to the Savannah class in November

Leave a comment:

• neal_meyers_jr
    replied
    Really wish We could have made it. I know both events are a good time. Looking at the pictures I can almost taste the "Thinner" and smell the brush cleaners...
    Last edited by neal_meyers_jr; 07-09-2019, 01:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• T.R.MacMunn
    replied
    Wes, the Savannah class won't be until early February. No choice . The Suffolk VA class will be the weekend before Thanksgiving. I have a very short window of opportunity in there when I can get US Medical Insurance. If everything goes well, in Mid August, 2020, I'll be insurable all the time. I'm fine right now, but try telling a &*^%#$ insurance company that.

Leave a comment:

• guitarwes
    replied
    Looks like fun. Can't wait to meet up with some of you guys in November in Ga. The 100+ degree days should be gone by then. ;)

Leave a comment:

• rcrawford
    replied
    I don't know, that guy looks like a hack!

Great class Rodger! I really enjoyed the weekend and learned some new skills which I'm excited to put to the test. I highly recommend learning anything Rodger is willing to teach!

It was a great environment as well, with 'Paint the Prairies' going on at the same time. Fantastic meeting all that talent in one place!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Becker
    replied
    'Glad you had a great session out in SK! And yea...that fellow does do nice work of all kinds.

Leave a comment:

• T.R.MacMunn
    started a topic SignFinishing101 Saskatchewan

SignFinishing101 Saskatchewan

Well, it's in the history books.
    Photos were taken before all the projects were finished. Awesome group ....
    The fellow concentrating on his project in the 2nd photo is a regular here on this forum. I leave you to figure it out. A hint ..... he builds some really awesome furniture!
    Attached Files
Working...
X