No announcement yet.

Thinking Of Purchasing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m looking at the stinger 1 but online it doesn’t give the prices for the add on options. I would to know if they have a price list for the stinger 1 so I determine what I can add to fit my budget

Comment

Call in or email sales to become a contact and you can then get the options pricing from your sales representative. They don't post the accessories/options document online with pricing, probably for competitive reasons.
      ---
      Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
      Festool "a good collection"
      Stubby - lathe
      Oneida Cyclone
      more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
      Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
      Located Bucks County PA

Comment

I emailed them twice for a quote. No reply.

Comment

Call on Monday when you have the opportunity. Sometimes things get back up in sales operations of companies when there are a lot of inquiries in the queue plus, at least this past week, a major holiday.
          ---
          Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
          Festool "a good collection"
          Stubby - lathe
          Oneida Cyclone
          more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
          Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
          Located Bucks County PA

Comment

Its the end of the year coming,, Many Plants are buyiong machinery to take advantage of the 179 tax benefit, happens every year. These machines are in demand have been since 08
            James McGrew
            CAMaster ATC 508
            The principle of Measure twice cut once has not been replaced by a CNC

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
            https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ

fixed 4-27-2020

Comment

Working...
            X