No announcement yet.

Jim Meadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning all. I got another email from TR asking if I was still above ground, so I figured that it had been too long since I posted anything. I think maybe TR has ulterior motives, he just wants all of my clamps. One of my greater fears is that when I'm gone, the wife is going to sell this stuff for what I told her I paid for it.

I've been building projects for the local lodge, they are doing a remodel, and have needed a number of things added.

This is a 42" square domino table with the lodge logo inset into the top and poured with Liquid Glass. 8/4 black walnut and clear lacquer. Much bigger project than I would normally take on. Not that I'm getting older, I think the lumber is just much better quality than before. It's getting heavy.
    Attached Files
    Jim Meadows
    Stinger III SR-48
    WinCNC Aspire 8.5 Corel Draw X7
    Photo V-Carve
    Hurricane Vac Epilog Helix
    FTC

A woman drove me to drink...
    and I didn't even have the courtesy to thank her

Comment

A few more pieces from the remodel. The tool box is a variation of Michael Tylers Paradise box, the crest is from rosewood and maple, and the lodge logo is cut from HDU with a walnut backer.
      Attached Files
      Jim Meadows
      Stinger III SR-48
      WinCNC Aspire 8.5 Corel Draw X7
      Photo V-Carve
      Hurricane Vac Epilog Helix
      FTC

A woman drove me to drink...
      and I didn't even have the courtesy to thank her

Comment

Good to see ya posting. Some of the newer guys have no idea about the talent bank we have
        James McGrew
        CAMaster ATC 508
        The principle of Measure twice cut once has not been replaced by a CNC

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
        https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ

fixed 4-27-2020

Comment

Jim Meadows, I don't want your damn clamps. But , if you have any Peruvian mahogany, may I have it when you die? I'll also gracefully accept any bottles of scotch, opened or full, that you don't have stuffed into your coffin with you. Or Shiraz. My wife has been told to sneak a date square into my coffin, so I can have a treat on the way to the hereafter. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X