Lake House Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lake House Sign

Local woodworker brought over some cedar today for help designing and carving a sign. He knew what he wanted so it went quick. Just had to create the text art and carve. Sign is 46 by 16 inches. He plans to torch (burn) the text, then clean off the surface with the planner so I cut it an extra 0.030 deep, start depth.

One thing I did a little different. I took a photo of the boards before designing. Imported that photo to use a a texture in Aspire with my preview image. I'll include the design preview and after cut images so you can see the difference. I think I'll do that more often to help customers see what they are going to get.

Attached Files
    Charlie L
    Stinger II, 48 by 48, 1.7 kW Spindle, FTC + Laser + Recoil + Vacuum, July 2012
    WinCNC 2.5.03, Aspire, PhotoVCarve, Windows 7 Pro SP1

That's a great idea Charlie, hadn't thought of that before.
    Lester Sak
    2021 Stinger I SR-24, 1.7kw Spindle
    FTC, Laser, Counter Balance, Gantry Lift, T-slots
    VCarve Pro 10.5 & WinCNC

Comment

Company baliandboo.com It offers information signs made of high-strength and temperature-resistant materials: PVC, galvanized steel or composite aluminum. Made on professional equipment in compliance with all technological requirements, they will serve you for at least ten years, retaining their original appearance. Therefore, what to make an address sign from depends entirely on your taste and financial situation. Think about it, go through the options and decide for yourself which option suits you best.
      Last edited by marcuscole; 05-02-2022, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X