Customer jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Customer jobs

Some of my latest projects for customers.
    The first photo is some lettering on some 3/4" sanded plywood.
    The second photo is a special inlay done with walnut and pine.
    The third photo is a western themed wedding plaque using the stacked text that I learned in Las Vegas at the Vetric training.
    Attached Files
    Proud owner of a Camaster Cobra 410
    WinCNC
    Epilog Helix laser engraver
    Corel X8 Autosketch 9 Aspire 9.5

"The escalator to sucsess is out of order.... you will need to take the stairs."

Very nice, can't wait till my machine gets here.
    Bob Walters
    Lebanon, Ohio

2016 Stinger II SR-44
    3.0 kW Spindle
    Vectric VCarve Pro 10.xx

www.cool-signs.com

Comment

Beautiful work Robert! Thanks for sharing!

Mike
      Mike Schnorr
      Stinger 1 with Spindle and Recoil
      Win CNC - Aspire 10.0
      Sidewinder Back Knife Rotary
      www.artcentergraphics.com
      www.baconwood.com

Comment

Very good. That stacked text is something I want to try.
        David Warkentin

Panther 4x8
        FTC
        Laser cross hairs
        Recoil
        Aspire
        Hurricane

Sold-
        Stinger I

What a load of fun!!!
        www.bodkacoffee.com

Comment

For those that want to give this technique a try, here is a PDF that was posted on the Vectric Forum to possibly get you up to speed a little quicker
          Attached Files
          Gary Campbell
          Servo Control Upgrades
          GCnC411@gmail.com
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1/videos

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary logic, and those who don't"

Comment

Very nice work, I need to get my butt in gear and do something cool like that.
            Jason
            http://www.polygonwoodworking.com
            http://www.facebook.com/polygonwoodworking/
            2015 Stinger II SR-44
            1.7Kw Spindle - Speed Control
            Performance Pro + 900 Mhz Motors
            Recoil Lathe
            Handheld Controller
            T-Track Top
            Aspire / SketchUp Pro

Comment

Stacking Text

I know this is an older thread, but here's a document I produced recently. Took the previous work on stacking text (text on text) and went further with it in a mostly step-by-step procedure.
              Attached Files
              - Tex

__________________________________________________ _______________________

These words are my opinion, WYLION. Any resemblance to truth or fiction is accidental at best.
              "Truth lies dormant in our future history." — Tex LXVII

"Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know." — Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Lawrence View Post
                I know this is an older thread, but here's a document I produced recently. Took the previous work on stacking text (text on text) and went further with it in a mostly step-by-step procedure.
                Nice and simple step by step procedure you wrote. Defiantly worth it to keep in the how to do stuff file.
                WinCNC

"The escalator to sucsess is out of order.... you will need to take the stairs."

Comment

Thank you, Robert. I've just been spending the evening admiring your work.

My wife came in, saw a casket and said, "Are you not telling me something?!!"

- Tex

__________________________________________________ _______________________

These words are my opinion, WYLION. Any resemblance to truth or fiction is accidental at best.
                  "Truth lies dormant in our future history." — Tex LXVII

"Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know." — Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Lawrence View Post
                    Thank you, Robert. I've just been spending the evening admiring your work.

My wife came in, saw a casket and said, "Are you not telling me something?!!"
                    That's the classic line that people say when a person is checking out anything funeral related. People automatically think your dying.
                    I was a fair once with one of my caskets trying to get people informed about their eventual deaths and to not get overcharged by the funeral industry, when a older gentleman was admiring a casket I built. When all of a sudden his wife SCREAMS at him "stop looking at that casket!!" If that gentleman dies before his wife, I predict a very expensive funeral $$$ for his widow. Talking about death, won't make you die any sooner. Just as only talking about alcohol will make you drunk.
                    WinCNC

Comment

Working...
                    X