Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panther

Just ordered a new 4 X 8 Panther with ATC and Auto lube plus a few other options. Was at CAMaster last week to chat with Grant. I had all intentions of just getting a 4 X 4 machine without ATC. Had my wife with me and she wound up talking me into a 4 X 8 machine with ATC. Guess I will be selling my SR 44 before too long.
    Stinger II SR44 with servos
    Recoil Prep
    3KW spindle
    7 Watt Laser
    Pro Option Pack
    Hand Held Keypad
    T-Slot Table with Hurricane Vacuum.
    Aspire 10.5
    WinCnc

ATC is the only way to fly.
    Gary
    2018 Stinger II SR-44 with GCnC WinCNC Backplane, ClearPath Servos, 3HP RM30C ATC CNCDepot Spindle, 16 Tool Carousel, Custom Automatic Height Dustboot, Performance Premium, Recoil, Gantry Lift, Cyclone
    Fusion 360
    Aspire

Comment

I suspect there are a lot of folks who will see that post and want to hire your spouse to help with their own shopping. :) :D

Congrats on the new machine order! These latest generation machines are impressive. If Aliens left a Stinger ATC in my shop some night, I'd not complain at all. LOL
      ---
      Jim Becker

SR-44 (2018), 1.7kw spindle, Performance Premium, USB, Keypad, T-Slot table (y-axis configuration), WinCNC, VCarve Pro upgraded to Aspire

Non CNC stuff...

SCM/Minimax
      Festool "a good collection"
      Stubby - lathe
      Harvey G700 DC
      more...

Retired from full time work in the telecom industry 9/2017
      Occasional commission work for others, but mostly for me...furniture/tack trunks/signage/guitars
      Located Bucks County PA

Comment

Working...
      X