CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC

Go Back   CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC > Items for sale or trade > Used CAMaster CNC Routers For Sale

Old 10-13-2019, 01:11 PM
CAMhead Guest

So sorry to hear... If only you were closer. I live in Montana and looking for a used camaster machine similar in size. I imagine it'd cost quite a bit to get it here.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:59 PM
CAMaster Owner

I used uship to move mine from Jackson, WY to Kansas City and it wasn't as much as you'd think. Mine was already crated though which helped with the ease of loading. All in I paid around $1200. If you decide you want to have it shipped I can give you the name of the guy I used. He lives near Jackson so he isn't terribly far from your area.
Hurricane Vac
Vcarve Pro 9.5

Catholic school IT director, wannabe woodworker, Krav Maga instructor, and CNC enthusiast
Old 10-13-2019, 09:45 PM
Stinger II Owner

I created a similar size machine myself and the hired a trucker for a none stop ride fro Wisconsin to Houston area. Slightly over thousand for the ride.
Old 10-13-2019, 10:36 PM
CAMhead Guest

Well I have 12k cash Iíll see what I can do for the rest and Iíll see if I can get a quote from uship to ship to Montana to get an idea on that.
Old 10-14-2019, 03:01 AM
CAMhead Legend

I tried to get a 4x8 shipped from Chicago to Dallas last year. I exhausted everything that i could find and they were all too high. Uship, the drivers wanted it crated and then it was still high. I finally decided it was cheaper to rent a trailer and take a few vacation days and pick it up myself. My total cost for a 4 day trip was $800-1000 including fuel, trailer rental and forklift rental. For me most companies wanted closer to $2000. I bought a lot of bits with that extra 1000